Saturday, December 3, 2011

Back to Blogging!?!

Well, my blogging life has come to an abrupt halt! My life has been so crazy with working full-time, taking on another Master's Degree program for Administration, and being a full-time mommy and wife! I am sad to say that photography has taken a back burner with my crazy schedule, although I still find time to do some projects every now and then. It is Christmas Card season and I have had the opportunity to do some pics for a few families and have a few others booked in the next few weeks. It is such a wonderful break from my real life and I wish I could do it all of the time! One day I will!
I will post some pics later of some of my recent work, and of course catch you all up with pictures of my beautiful family! I have an iPad now (be jealous) and I hope that since it is always with me I will be blogging more and more! This is my first post from the iPad so I am very curious what the formatting will look like once I post. I have found that many things do not transfer the way I would like them to from Mac to PC world. I hope this looks ok! I am a Mac snob and my husband, the historian, does not understand my obsession. In time, like the rest of the PC world, you will see the light and make the transformation, and appreciate the power of the Mac! Until I decide to post pictures and other amazing things from my life, peaceful wishes from me to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment