Tuesday, April 5, 2011

And So It Begins...

     I have always wanted to blog but have never taken the time to actually do so.  Facebook has been good enough for the past few years, but the idea of having my own little place on the internet has finally taken over.  Photography has always been an interest of mine, something I have played with through the years.  After having Daegan, and taking what seems like a million pictures, I have discovered that there is some talent to these photos.  Taking pictures relaxes me, and week after week spent with 17 second graders, calls for an outlet to destress!  That is how Red Wine and Honey Photography came to be.  It is still more of a hobby than a business, since my real focus right now is that class full of 17 sweet children, but my dreams are that one day it will be "something more."

     This weekend I took some 1 year old birthday photos of my son Daegan.  It is hard to believe he will be 1 in just a few weeks!  I am so blessed to be his mother!

No comments:

Post a Comment